Protx Put Your Message Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protx Put Your Message Here

I'm a new user and I'm having a problem. I am using Protx to accept payments from my site www.theinklab.co.uk. On the confirmation form that is sent to the customer by Protx there is text that says "Message" "You can put your message here". How do I pass to Protx a message for example that says "Thank you for shopping"?

I queried this with Protx and they replied saying:- "The text for '"You can put your message here" is past of the crypt string that is sent to us.
    However if you are using Actinic, am not sure where you would be able to edit this. You may need to speak to Actinic support on this."

Michael,

You will have to make this change in OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl. You will find the file in C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\CommonOCC.

Open the file with notepad, click on edit and 'Find' "&eMailMessage=", you will see the following line of code...

$sCrypt .= "&eMailMessage=You can put your own message in here";

Edit the text and put in your message. Save the file and update the website.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thank you so much for your prompt reply and kind help. I asked the Guys at Teclan and they didn't know and Protx couldn't help. I'm very grateful to you.

Comment

Working...
      X