Postage Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postage Problems

Hi, I'm having some troubles with the postage or shipping charges of my site. I'll just explain how we'd like it to work first, If a customer spends over £50 we want to offer free standard delivery but give them the option ot recieve next day delivery at a reduced cost, If a customer spends under £50 we want to give them the option of standard delivery at one price and next day at a different price. We thought we had a solution worked out but it appears in the shipping charges settings actinic wont let you use <£50 or >£50 etc. but we also need to offer free shipping on the vouchers we sell for use in our store. Any ideas how to set this up? Any help you can give would be appreciated as we're almost ready to launch, this is the only thing holding us back

zucciltd,

I tried this out on a test site and it works just fine. Set up bands on Standard Shipping starting from £5.00 and gave them rates, the second last one is set to £49.99 with a set shipping cost and the last option at £50.00 with shipping cost at £0.00 . Under 'Excess' I have selected, Take the highest value in table.

Have set up a next day option as normal and the shipping calculates perfectly for purchases over £50.00 by offering Standard shipping at £0.00 but also the drop down to send next day at a price.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Cheers Bruce

Comment

Working...
      X