Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Pending Orders uploaded

Strange event happened this morning.
    When my client uploaded the weekends orders a number of "pending" orders from as far back as November 6 also appeared. Has anyone come across this before. The site "www.cherizena.co.uk" has been working OK for a couple of months.

Also I understand from a previous thread that some of the pending orders from the same client that appeared over the weekend could be caused by a slow server or client impatience. We appear to have received a valid order from the client as well. Could someone confirm this for me as I'm a relative newbie.
    Mike
    www.cherizena.com for excellent coffee

Mike,

The issue could very well be because of a slow server or a slow connection on the clients part, impatience also could then play a part as repeted clicking could cause the the problem with a new order number being generated and hence an invalid or pending payment also coming through to you.

What PSP do you use? Really strange, that you should get a pending order from the 6th of November now.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

We use SecureTrading - this was the only time we've had the problem of old pending orders.
      I seem to recall when we were testing that the system froze a couple of time and I think it was during the "checking out" stage.
      Thanks for your response and I think we'll just have to keep an eye on it.

Regards Mike
      Mike
      www.cherizena.com for excellent coffee

Comment

Working...
      X