dreamweaver to actinic template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dreamweaver to actinic template

ive made a sweet design in dreamweaver. any easy ways to convert/import whatever to keep the look, design and layout into actinic?

ie so it keeps my buttons, images, text and colours.

basically, i want my actinic shop to look like the page ive designed in dreamweaver

if you look at my front page

this was created in dw,all i did was have the central cell containing the vital functions for the actinic template to ocupy,,

<td align="center" valign="top">
    <!-- If customer accounts are in operation following two lines allow displaying -->
    <!-- User name and customer account name on every page -->
    <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:LOGINLINK -->
    <Actinic:NOWSERVING/><Actinic:CURRACCOUNT/><Actinic:LOGOUT_SIMPLE/>
    <table width="CUSTOMVAR:ACTSTDWIDTH" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" border="0" cols="3">NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHUREBODY
    </table>
    <br>
    NETQUOTEVAR:POWEREDBY </td>

all your nav buttons may need links changeing
    Gary Simpson
    www.tba
    Replacement blades, drills and cutters for your power tools.....

Comment

That will work but it's not enough to make the shop run. Make sure you include

Code:
      	   <Actinic:BASEHREF VALUE="http://www.YOURSITE.com/acatalog/"/>
         <META NAME="ACTINICTITLE" CONTENT="Online Catalogue">
         <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
         <META NAME="ActinicKey" CONTENT="3b8d00b1ac29971ba00393f7f5e72b500">

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="actiniccore.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>
      <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="actinicextras.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>

<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="accxecom10">

<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="accxecom10">

<Actinic:COOKIECHECK/>
      In the header, I think bits of the code will be different for a your shop, try opening a default theme and taking out its header from the act_primary.html template and putting it in your custom theme. Remember to edit ShoppingcartXML.html and PrimaryCheckout.html to retain your design throughout the site.

Comment

Quickest way is to apply the theme in Actinic and then open the Act_Primary.html in the root of site1 folder - copy your desired layout to the bottom of the page and integrate the Actinic stuff into the correct location in your design - deleting out the top part of the page as you go - save regularly and preview under Actinic to ensure all is working OK.

As well as the templates mentioned in the above post you will also need to edit the Act_BrochurePrimary.html for your brochure pages

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X