Upload not working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload not working!

I have clicked on Refresh site and I get nothing, I click on update and I get nothing. I have done a test and that works fine but the uploads dont. I dont even get a status screen coming up. It was working fine about an hour ago but now nothing.

I have shut down Actinic, I have shutdown the PC and restarted everything again and still nothing.

Can anyone please help or at least give me some options on how to sort this.

Thanks,

Owain.

Since my first post I have an update.

It now asks if I am sure I want to update the website, I click OK and then nothing

The hourglass flashes as if its doing something but I do not get my status bars and tick marks on the screen telling me what is getting done and what has been completed....

O.

Comment

Owain,

I told the story about something similar happening to me here http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=16957

Try the diagnostics and see if you have the same problem.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks, I managed to sort it by loading up another website since I use Developer, that uploaded without a problem, went back to the site I was having problems with and it works now

Thanks for the pointer though, will keep it in mind.

O.

Comment

Working...
        X