Text colour for Discount/Coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text colour for Discount/Coupon

I'd like to change the colour of the discount/coupon text, which shows up in the Basket.

Does anyone know where this is .. or the (Phase: ID) ?

Thank you
    B
    www.outbackdirect.co.uk
    www.sipuk.co.uk
    www.ryobidirect.co.uk

You will have to do this in Act_Order01.html, open the template with an editor and look for NETQUOTEVAR:COUPONMESSAGE and add the font tags around it. This is for the Checkout phase. For the basket it will have to be done in Act_ShoppingCart.html.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Discount showing in basket

Hi
      Thanks, but its the colour of the actual Discount showing in the basket that I would like to change.

ie
      5% Christmas Discount. With Compliments from ... - 15.00

In red
      www.outbackdirect.co.uk
      www.sipuk.co.uk
      www.ryobidirect.co.uk

Comment

In that case, the file is Act_ShoppingCartXML.html, look for NETQUOTEVARISCOUNTINFOCAPTION and add the tags around it.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

It does the caption underneath, but not the discount

Hi
          Just tried that, and it does alter the caption underneath, which I don't need to alter.

I still would like to change the colour of the actual discount showing in the basket. ???

B
          www.outbackdirect.co.uk
          www.sipuk.co.uk
          www.ryobidirect.co.uk

Comment

Am looking at this one but cannot figure out how to make only the discount price appear in a different colour, as both the Product Cost and the discount applied in the cart are brought in by NETQUOTEVAR:COST, putting tags around this variable makes both change colour. I have asked development to take a look to see if thay can come up with a solution. Will post back as soon as I hear from them.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Well here goes..

To be able to display the discount amount in the cart in a different colour than the rest of the totals, you will have to Edit ActinicOrder.pm.

Search for

#
              # Add the row to the html
              #
              my $sAdjLine = OrderLineHTML($::FALSE, $sProductHTML, "", $Response[1], '', 0, $sOrderLineHTML);
              replace the last line with

my $sAdjLine = OrderLineHTML($::FALSE, $sProductHTML, "", "<font color='#ff0000'>" . $Response[1] . "</font>", '', 0, $sOrderLineHTML);
              This wraps the cost with the font color tag. Saev teh file and update your site. Please make a backup of the file before you edit it.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
              X