Totalling Value of Orders Recevied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totalling Value of Orders Recevied

Is there any way that you can get a total value of all the orders received to a site as shown on the Orders tab?

I've tried copy / paste into excel but with no luck.

Thanks

Ben

You can run a sales analysis through reports/sales

Is this what you are after?

Mick

Comment

Reports|Report Selection|Sales Reports|Sales|Sales Analysis

Select a date range to generate a report which will give total value of all orders placed which meet the criteria you selected.
      Brian
      www.flowergallery.co.uk
      Same day flower delivery to UK
      Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
      International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

Thanks Brian - simple really.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Colman
          Thanks Brian - simple really.

Ben
          I don't know how accurate that is ?

I've tried a couple of reports for the same period of time and the total value is always different on each.

Comment

Originally posted by Froogle
            I don't know how accurate that is ?

I've tried a couple of reports for the same period of time and the total value is always different on each.

Have you selected the same criteria in the Options for each report?
            For example, if you select "Payment Received" for one report, and "Order Shipped" for another, then any orders which were paid but not shipped would be included in report 1 and excluded from report 2.

Also, some reports include tax and shipping charges, and others don't.

To check accuracy, you could select a single day as the date range, then compare the reults with the actual orders received on that date (from the Orders Tab) to see if the results match.

One problem I do have with reports is in product quantities. If you have components for a product, for example for different sizes or colours, the report shows the base product as 1 item, and the component/option as another.

You can have a situation where a customer selects 1 product, a size and colour, and the resultant report will show 3 items purchased for that product, although the total value will still be correct. This might be something that could be addressed in a future release/upgrade.
            Brian
            www.flowergallery.co.uk
            Same day flower delivery to UK
            Same day flower delivery to Republic of Ireland
            International Flower Delivery

Located in Argyll, Scotland, UK

Comment

You can also calculate totals using our One Stop Order Processing product - I use it to calculate the number of items shipped either for a time period or a product and also quickly calculate takings (I like doing that :-)) To calculate, you just right click on any numeric column in your view and the total is displayed. Numeric columns are also automatically calculated if you print a report of your current view. More details and a free triall are available at the URL below.

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...r_Actinic.html

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
              X