Free Actinic Utilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Actinic Utilities

I have added some new reports and tools into my mailing list members section on www.mole-end.biz. They are free to all of my mailing list members, you can join my list here

These are the tools for V5

1) Site map report.

A handy little report that lists the catalog tree for your site, available as the tree with page names, the tree with products. (and coming soon the tree with products and description - perfect for proof reading your site, it just needs to be added to the installation program)

2) Enhanced sales analysis report. The Actinic sales analysis report with graphics - you can choose bar charts or pie charts.

3) Export Network Settings. A program that lets you save you network settings into a file that you can then use to reload them if you need to. Also brilliant if you want to run a test site as you can store the test and live settings in files and quickly reload them to swap from one site to the other.

I am planning to add things each month - eg. next month I am adding a little program to correct formatting errors on the postcode entered by the customer and return address labels and a site configuration program that allows you to run site specific processing when you change sites.

When you join the mailing list you will recieve a user name and password that will allow you to log on to my site and also a license key that will allow you to install the software. You can then download the software from my site and install it.
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

The site map for proof reading is now on the web site, those of you that have downloaded and installed the reports already need to redownload and reinstall to get the new report.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X