wanted drawing program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanted drawing program

any one know any software, that has cad features but can save files as gif,s at any canvas size,
    i have autocad but seem to only be able to save full size drawings,want small detialed drawings for the site.....
    Gary Simpson
    www.tba
    Replacement blades, drills and cutters for your power tools.....

I use CorelDraw for vector images / illustrations etc. Also have Adobe Illustrator which does the same but am more familiar with CorelDraw. Both have scalable vectors, dimension tools etc. and a mass of import/export functions

Adobe InDesign is meant to be very good for illustrators but have not used personally.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Not quite what you're after but have you considered using Screen Capture software to copy / paste the bit of your CAD drawing into an image processing program.

I use Paint Shop Pro for image editing and it has screen capture built in.

You could even use the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard do the clipboard copy, then paste into your favourite photo editor and crop down to the bit you want.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

As a cheaper option if you have AutoCad you could preview onscreen - hit the "print screen" button on the keyboard and paste into a graphics package (Photoshop etc) and trim down to size and export accordingly. May be worth a try and could save serious money.

** typing at same time as Norman - again **
        Last edited by jont; 07-Dec-2005, 06:22 PM. Reason: Norman beat me to it

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

thanks guys

i like the screen capture idea norman, im going to see if fireworks has this facility now i had not used this feature as yet...
          Gary Simpson
          www.tba
          Replacement blades, drills and cutters for your power tools.....

Comment

Working...
          X