Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a quick way to add custom properties

is there...?
    i am building a section that contains deitailed drawings with lots of custom propeties for each product, dont seem to be able to cut and paste the property lines from 1 product to another any ideas... ?
    Gary Simpson
    www.tba
    Replacement blades, drills and cutters for your power tools.....

Copy the product and then changed the description and price fields?

Comment

thanx

this may end up my only option, but the products are all in there, everything about them is different , so this would solve 1 problem and create another,
      Gary Simpson
      www.tba
      Replacement blades, drills and cutters for your power tools.....

Comment

Hmmm i guess you need to work out which takes the most time then and go for the other option. Remember you can copy paste the titles and descriptions, which may help you work out the quickest way.

Have you tried an export on a product and seen how actinic keeps the details? once worked out, you could export your products, copy how actinic does it on one of the completed products and then paste it into each product applicable? then import it back into actinic.

Comment

You could export your catalog to a hierarchical file and then copy and paste the custom property details under the products that do not have them and then reimport it?

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X