Actinic Shop In Frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Shop In Frames

I am in the middle of designing a Shop for one of our clients, and have hit a little problem, the shop for there site is on another domain, as the hoster we use to host there primary site dose not support actinic and it a two bigger job to redo all there site in PHP or Perl. As at the current time there site is all ASP driven, so what we have done is resisted a second domain to host there shop, we have moved the site over to use frame sets but now we are getting an access denied message every time we access the shop with having it in a frame, I am new to actinic so is here a way I can set actinic so that it will give us full access if the site is in frames.

TA

Go into Design | Options | Miscellaneous and under 'Generation Options' select "Use Frames in Catalog". Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

thanks I will give that a try.

I have now tryed that but it put a some navigation graphics in I dont want I am using the main Act_primary template how do I remove the unwanted graphics....

I have put my own custom menu and moded the CSS to fit with the look of the site, with the new graphics there it look wrong and silly?

Help!
      Last edited by CCT.Darren; 09-Dec-2005, 03:17 PM. Reason: Just added frames and had funny result.

Comment

Darren,

I would suggest downloading the Advanced Users Guide from here, download the one for v7 and use the zipped word format. Look on page 26 and 27 for "Running Actinic in Frames" and "Putting the navigation buttons in a frame along the top".

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X