Error message when trying to download orders V.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message when trying to download orders V.4

The online catalogue was working fine (https://www.sun-scape.com/s/acatalog/) and suddenly something happened and we can't download orders. At first the error message stated that there was something wrong with the certificate (which there wasn't) and now it says that it's the server name. I checked the network settings and they look fine. Any ideas?! We have orders that we are unable to download. Very puzzling.

What are the error messages you get when you try to download? If you run a test in Advanced | Network Setup, can you tell us if it passes? Do post back and let us know.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Can't download orders

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Now the error message is "Supplied certificate is invalid." Yesterday it was something to do with the server name. I checked with our hosting company and the certificate is fine.

In Network Setup, when I "test" - it comes up with the same error message and then "The test script failed to execute on the web server. The error could be caused by several things. Check the path to the perl shell, the CGI script extension, the path to CGI-BIN, etc. "

The strange thing is that it had been working perfectly and now it isn't. No-one had changed anything. I'm the only one with access. I sent a screen shot to my hosting company and he said the settings appear to be fine; of course, he is not familiar with Actinic.

Any ideas you have to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Margaret

Comment

Mail me your network settings offline and I will take a look at it for you.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Unable to download orders

HI Bruce,

I'm sorry but I'm new to this Actinic community and don't see your e-mail address anywhere. Where should I e-mail the screen shot?

Thanks for your help.

Margaret

Comment

if you click on Bruce underneath his image you will get a link to send him an email

Comment

Working...
            X