Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permutations

Hi

Just one last question before we go online: When you set up components (In this case, different sizes of photograph, package all different prices etc), is there a quicker way of doing it?

I'd better explain: I have taught my customer to copy and paste the component list onto a product page, as the packages are standard throughout. But I have found that in order for it to work, you have to add the product number under the "product" field for all the options.

This is a bit fiddly and I wondered if there was a quicker way to do it (as my customer will have 4 months worth of events at any one time, resulting in about 200 images per event.

Please advise.

Many thanx and best regards

Debbie

I have taught my customer to copy and paste the component list onto a product page, as the packages are standard throughout. But I have found that in order for it to work, you have to add the product number under the "product" field for all the options.
    Dont quite get you there, can you explain this a bit please.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Where you set up components (like 12pppm and 18pppm in Actinic tutorial ) my customer needs this for his every photograph on his Actinic site (12x10 8x10 fridge magnet, key ring etc).

At the moment when we create a new product, we copy the component list and paste it onto the new product page and select the pricing model to the sum of component prices. However, as we have a lot of images on display, selecting each individual image name from the drop-down list under Product is becoming a little fiddly and time-consuming.

My question to you was: Do we need to select the individual product number under Product drop-down liston the permutations tab or can it be left blank?

Please advise.

Many thanx

Debbie

Comment

My question to you was: Do we need to select the individual product number under Product drop-down liston the permutations tab or can it be left blank?
        That is not necessary, it can be left at the default (none) as long as you have defined a price for each of the permutations.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X