Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal $500 max

Hi All
    I have read somewhere that PayPal has a max limit of $500 per csutomer spend..but I have seen a site in Ebay selling Jewellery for $1000's using Paypal...is that possible?
    regards

Paypal only refer to this in their terms for those with Paypal accounts. If you are a Paypal account holder who is not verified then your spending is limited.

I haven't heard of any limits for buyers who are using cc payments.
    CC purchases are usually screened automatically by the issuing bank, who may hold payment before contacting the card holder to check for fraudulent transactions.

Duncan R

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
      Paypal only refer to this in their terms for those with Paypal accounts. If you are a Paypal account holder who is not verified then your spending is limited.

I haven't heard of any limits for buyers who are using cc payments.
      CC purchases are usually screened automatically by the issuing bank, who may hold payment before contacting the card holder to check for fraudulent transactions.

Duncan R
      I am glad you mentioned the issue of Fraud...We sell jewelry and high value items on our website and our major concern is fraud and fraud detection..because the merchant always get the hit..
      I have heard of 3d secure which is supposed to shift the onus from the merchant to the customer..(customer must use a Pin No.) ...how widespread is the use of Pins online?
      cheers

Comment

The use of Pin's and / or Issue numbers are very prevalent online, security being the focus. I am not aware of 3d Secure, but if there are any users here who do know something please do post your comments.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X