Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A General Script Error Occurred

AArrggh
    For unknown reason, a lot of my products now cannot be bought - I get the error below. No idea what has happened. Everything fine for months. SOme produtcs are ok,

A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error: The specified product (reference 1350) has just been removed from the catalog. Please return to the catalog and continue shopping. If you press the Refresh or Reload button on your browser, the removed products will no longer be visible in the catalog. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

I have done a full website refresh, and have edited some effected products to force an upload but still problem persists! HELP!

www.mower-magic.co.uk

http://www.mower-magic.co.uk/acatalo...ower_Vacs.html

Can anyone help ?

Jez

Jez

Are you sure that you are not viewing a cached page and therefore out of date. You may well have refereshed the site and it is fine, however, if you are loading a cached page instead of the up to date one, then this error could occur.

Comment

Hi there - thanks for that.

It is now cured. I don' think it was a problem with the cache. I found an article on here about doing housekeeping on "deleted" products - ie purging them completely and that seems to have done the trick...... I think.

Would appreciate some random product trolleying to test if anyone cares to help me )

Thanks
      Jez

Comment

Jez,

ran through some adds and removes - no problems found.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

MANY THANKS !!
          I bet trade at www.egyptianwonders.co.uk… is up after the recent BBC series' !! Excellent stuff.

Thanks again

Jez

Comment

Working...
          X