Business v6.10 US bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business v6.10 US bug?

I was just about to upgrade to v6.1.2, so I'm backing up the 6.10 install - part of which I generate a 6.10 snapshot of the latest state of EVERY site in my Developer installation (about 15 at the moment).

So - merrily exporting snapshots, and I hit 1 site which has 5 errors - they're missing images, so I think nothing of it, and continue - exit the site (without backup) and begin snapshotting the next site - 5 errors - hmm... the same 5 images - which AREN'T used in this site!

Change to the next site and exit site (without backup) - snapshot and AGAIN - the same 5 errors.

I did this on about 4 sites - the errors have carried over from the first time they appeared - which I guess related to a shared snapshot error file NOT being cleared when I change site (or) cached in some way.

Anyway - although not critical, it's a buggette Developer users might like to be aware of (Actinic too).

I was able to clear the error by exiting Actinic (I exited without backup), and then carried on snapshotting the sites - the error cleared at this point.

regards

Greg Hewitt-Long
    Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
    Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
    NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

It's not just with 6.1.0 either.

When I did a snapshot before an upgrade from 6.0.2 to 6.1.2 I got a very similar problem. This time it was throwing up errors with pages not being found that we're on site1 but were being looked for on site 2.

I just ignored it and did a full backup of everything.

But yes it should be fixed.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Yeah, I have seen this one as well and reported it. It should be fixed soon.

Comment

Working...
      X