Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping cart Error:

Help,

I am getting this messages with the shop I am developing if any one can sugest what I have done wrong and how I can fix it....

The product index file format is corrupt. GBP 2 0 index.html#a14 9 Efamarine 0 0 16 Online Catalogue 13 efamarine.jpg

Please wait for your browser to forward you to the next page or click here.

Content-type: text/html Content-length: 130 Date: Fri, 09-Dec-2005 14:36:32 GMT Pragma

I know when we upload the shop every now and again we keep getting a message comming back telling us that it using Actinic 6 scripts and not actinic 7 ones...

Any idea would be helpful.
    TA

Something bizarre is happening if getting v6 errors on a v7 install. Probably worth deleting everything on the server and doing a complete refresh of the site... suspending ordering and downloading orders for 30 mins is advisable so you don't kill anyone on the site

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

The site not live yet it still under development, so that why I am asking.... Count it be because we had version 6 installed then we upgraded to version 7.....

Comment

If the v7 site is not live and you have not changed anything since the v6 upload then it must be something else other than upgrading to v7 as the site has not been touched.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I would suggest a complete refresh of the site, Web | refresh Website.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X