Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgraded to 7.5X and now I am getting this error on the shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded to 7.5X and now I am getting this error on the shop!

A General Script Error Occurred
    Error: Mallformed XML cart template (missing DiscountInfoLine)Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

Help

Darren - can you clarify which version the live site is on? On this thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=18029 you say the v7 site is not live but on this you have v7 live?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

The site can be found at http://www.cct-infotech.co.uk/efshop/acatalog/ whitch is running of our company web space at the moment, it not live for the client at the moment.

Sorry I was not thinking when I posted this message....

Comment

We had version 6 then installed version 7, then started work on the site, it was the origanal version 7 and then we uypgraded it to version 7.5X and now we are getting the above error!

Comment

Looking at the online source, the Act_ShoppingCartXML.html template is empty. Copy the original template in from Program Files/Actinic v7/Formats/Themes/Business CSS (for a css based theme) OR /Business for non-css based layouts.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

thanks that work, you saved my hours of work pulling my hair out...

Just one little think, I know you can click on the frame option in options misc, is there a way you can it to frames, what we are planning to do is put the efamol.com site in to frames and then put the shop on another domain, as the hoster we have do not support actinic on the efamol web space... So is there a qick way we can set the shop up to use frames as we are getting an access denied message...

Comment

Getting the following error on search:
              A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Error: Mallformed XML cart template (missing ImageLine)
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

Comment

Frames is designed to use a frameset within the existing domain (I hate them anyway) and I can't see how you could successfully set a cookie on one domain, to refer to a site on a second domain (and physical location? IP Address? maybe even different IP A, B and C blocks?).

Just make a clean link to the real shop domain and label it Visit our shop at www.whatever so that visitors are not surprised by the change - much easier, much cleaner.

That said, why not move everything to the new domain, then just point the old domain at the new to keep all your visitors in one place.
                Bill

Comment

The site is done in ASP so it a bit impractical moving the site to a unix server as the asp will not work, and the client dose not want us to redo all the site in PHP or Perl whitch i dont know so it having to stay with ASP, so what we have done or doing is imbed the site in a frame then when you lick on the shop it will drop the new doamin in to the main frame so it dose not look like you have left the origanal site... My MD want to do it that way, if it was upto me I let the end user know they have left one site and drop to the shopping site.

Unless any one know of a hoster that will support ASP and Actinic..

Comment

http://www.apacheworld.org/modmono/

will allow you to run ASP.NET pages on a *nix server - why not ask the host.
                    Bill

Comment

Working...
                    X