How to reset / rebuild shipping zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to reset / rebuild shipping zones

I realise this has probably been covered but I cannot find quite what i am after. A long time ago our zones for posting were deleted and it has not caused a problem, up until now. we now get too many people trying to order from abroad, and we dont do it - yet.
    I now need to limit shipping to the UK only (maybe europe).
    I would like to reset the Limited by location tables -(currently only has UK) any help in doing this without wiping out my current site setup would be greatly appreciated.

I assume if i choose a new theme it will do what i need but also erase my curret site??

Thanks in Advance
    -----------------
    Roger
    ezpc
    http://www.ezpcshop.com

If you only need to show the UK for shipping, then in View | Business Settings | Shipping and Handling, make sure that the only Zone is the UK, next go to the 'Tax' tab and under 'Tax zones' click on 'EU Tax Zone' and delete it, then click on 'No Tax Levied' and you will see a check box appear below that box that says " Don not allow 'None of the Above' as a zone Member", Chek this box and click on apply. Upload the store. You will now only have the UK as a Shipping Option and other countries will not be able to place orders.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

All Working

Many Thanks, All ok and working!

Comment

Working...
      X