Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can it be done?

Hi

I have designed my own home page that has various links through to my actinic store. On my home page i run features on a few popular or newly released products. As these feature pages are controlled by me and not actinic, i am intersted whether anyone has added an "add to cart" button on their own designed pages which integrate with the actinic shopping cart.

In other words can i add a button that if someone wants that product, they can click on "add to cart" within my page and it is dealt with as normal.

If its complicated or confusing for a noob like me, then just say no lol.

cheers

Lee

May be in the knowledgebase, but I think it is in the advanced guide - look for 'add to cart from anywhere on the web'.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Link like this

HTML Code:
      http://www.yourdomain.com/cgi-bin/ca000001.pl?SID=5&PAGE=PRODUCT&Q_PRODREFHERE=1&ACTINIC_REFERRER=http://www.mydomain.com/acatalog/
      Replace PRODREFHERE with the ref for the item you want to add to cart and
      the SID to the correct SID for the product.

An easy way to get the SID for your product - by taking the last number on the html file that displays your product. e.g if product is on Shop_Teas_5.html
      your SID is 5

M.

Comment

Safest way to get the SID is to check against the product on the live page as the page name may be Shop_Teas.html

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by Manic
          An easy way to get the SID for your product - by taking the last number on the html file that displays your product. e.g if product is on Shop_Teas_5.html
          your SID is 5

M.
          This no longer true as pages names are no longer generated with the final digit

Comment

Working...
          X