Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoogleBot

Hi All
    Everytime GoogleBot comes to my site, it does not crawl deep. I am trying to encourge it to crawl deep. Actinic puts everything under acatalog including the inex page. I have put a sitemap up. How can I get Googlebot to move down deep. Is the folder structure that actinic creates conducive to GoogleBot or is it a barrier?.
    cheers

please give us a url so we can see what links you have on your site to encourage google to deep crawl.

Have you created an XML google sitemap yet?

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
      please give us a url so we can see what links you have on your site to encourage google to deep crawl.

Why should the site map be in XML?

Comment

My post was not related to links..I am taking care of that..it was related to the directory/folder structure in actinic...

Comment

I am quite happy to follow a thread through - but I am not online 24 hours a day.

Comment

I am quite happy to follow a thread through - but I am not online 24 hours a day.
            ok...thanks...i gues you were on your tea break...:-) unlike Jont and Bill who are 24 hours posting

Comment

Quiet in here isn't it ... I wonder why.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                Quiet in here isn't it ... I wonder why.

Regards,
                yes..the two Ronnies are not here

Comment

Working...
                X