Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we change the cart to show dashs??

Hi,

I have a product with several options to choose from and one of them need to show dashs in the cart page rather than £0.00 because it cant be costed up until the customer has been contacted as its a custom option, is this possible?

I have attached a mockup I did to give you a better idea as to what i mean.

Thanks in advance

Angi
    Attached Files
    christopherpiperwines.co.uk
    skatewarehouse.co.uk
    progrow.co.uk
    cheeksandcherries.co.uk

I would think that you use the Other info question in the Product/layout menu appended to the most relevant item.
    This way the item isn't costed but the request is a variable chargeable item and can be described in the product to which it relates and or the question itself.
    The question is compulsory so it has to be answered or the addition to the will not take place until it has been completed.

This might save you time and less of a programming issues with the programme itself.

An example of how I use it is at
    http://www.giftsline.com/acatalog/Pa..._Balloons.html
    Duncan
    Ph: 0845 838 1 839

Comment

Thanks for that.

Because my quanity is in the shopping cart page, how can i get this to show on the product listing with out moving the quanity to the product page?

Thanks
      christopherpiperwines.co.uk
      skatewarehouse.co.uk
      progrow.co.uk
      cheeksandcherries.co.uk

Comment

It's not something that goes wrong really, it's just does it when you apply. You should see it in the product panel right away.

What version and what type of Actinic are you using Angi?

The product page will display the Question in the Actinic product view panel, browser and on line.
        Sometimes the line is quite far across the page so look at the whole product page.

Duncan
        Ph: 0845 838 1 839

Comment

Working...
        X