Email Confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Confirmation

I posted recently about getting the "confirmation of order" email sent to more than one email address. I was advised to separate the addresses with a ",". I have tried this along with ", " and ";" etc. but having no joy.

Can anyone shed any light on this, anyone actually do this?

Cheers

Lee

Not sure if this helps - but how about putting a mail rule to autoforward in the receivers email client or better, configure an autoforward on the email account on the server side.

Duncan R

Comment

I believe that I read on the forums here that you separate the e-mail addresses with a space.
      http://www.TheLondonPoject.ca
      Located at Vancouver, Canada

Comment

Nope that doesnt work either.

SURELY someone has done this and can confirm what they did?

Comment

Yes it does!
          A space between the email addresses does work and has been working on a client's site that has copies of the customers receipt email sent to three different email addresses.

Regards
          Sharon
          www.eyewear2gogo.com - designer sunglasses at discount prices
          www.solarequip.co.uk - solar products at discount prices!
          www.stuff2gogo.com - great stuff - great prices

Comment

I found it a little erratic to be honest

I just set a forwarder as Duncan suggested-still seems to miss the odd one though

Mick

Comment

receipt

Hi,

Can anyone tell me exactly how to do this. I need to set up a system where my client also gets the customer receipt, so he knows which product to send out. How exactly is this done?

Cheers in advance

Andy

Comment

View/Business Settings/ordering

You can add the email address for the receipt copies there

Mick

Comment

Hi,

Yes you can, but it does not send the customer e-mail receipt with the product info, just an e-mail with the order number.

Anyone any ideas?

Andy

Comment

We have a couple of products that can be used to email invoices to a third party, they are One Stop Automation which does this automatically at scheduled intervals (http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...r_Actinic.html) and One Stop Order Processing which has similar functionality, but you decide which orders to send (http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...r_Actinic.html)

Regards,
                    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                    Multichannel order processing
                    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                    X