Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking store to sage?

Hi,

I'm just this minute downloading the 30 day business trial of V7.

I was told initially that actinic *should* link up with sage line 50, however, upon reading the "Getting Started With Actinic v7" PDF I did not find any reference to Sage within the guide.

Can someone tell me what is involved, how its done etc? I want to try and get a test store up asap.

Thanks in advance!

The Actinic to Sage is a seperate program, you can download it at the actinic site

I dont think you can use it with the trial software but may be wrong on that
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

thanks Chris.

I was in fact just emailled a 140 page guide on how to link to sage and vice versa.

I'm still confused because I am not any closer on what I need to do, do i link to sage or do i link to actinic?

What I want to do, is be able to update my store whenever i make a change or update in sage, how do i link the two together initially and get this running?

I have no experience with sage or actinic, but work with dozens here who have been using sage for years on end if that helps.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Comment

Whilst i use actinic link to send my invoice details to sage I have never used sage to update the site though it can be done

The expert I used is Paul Barker of Greater Vision 0239270990 who i suggest you give a call to and he will be able to answer all your questions

It confused me so I spent a few hours on the phone with paul talking me through converting actinic products and prices to sage and then setting up and running the link, well worth the small charge he made
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
        X