Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Buy Now' button

Hi,
    Is it possible to set up a 'Buy Now' button that will take a customer straight to the checkout or, better, straight to the PSP launch page. I do not need to have the customers address details as am just using Digital Download and generally customers will only purchase 1 product. I would prefer all of the address details etc to be processed by Worldpay/PayPal. (I only need their email address).
    John

Knowledge bas article http://knowledge.actinic.com/users/k...59.html#aKB491 or click the link in the top right corner of your screen and search for straight to checkout.

This requires a single add to cart button setup.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

straight to checkout

Thanks Bill, I'll give those instructions a whirl. They look a bit complex. Have you tried setting up one of these buttons?
      Cheers
      John

Comment

Have you tried setting up one of these buttons?
        I have not. I currently want to keep the three papyrus sizes and three add to cart button arrangement. I also want customers to go back into the shop and add more items to their cart, so forcing them to checkout would not be in my best interest.

This option also forces uses of one add to cart button per page (which would be ok if I created one page for each size of papyrus. It just seems like too much work to me at the moment.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X