Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms & Conditions Page

Hi There,

I'm new to these Forums and have not been using Actinic for long. I've recently completed and launched an Actinic-based website - www.presentinabox.com (please excuse design / colours - client spec!).

The site is working without any problems, however, there are 2 areas that I'm struggling to resolve and would really appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction.

1. On the terms & conditions page, 'About Us' appears in bold before terms & conditions which I'd like to remove. However, I can't find how to do this.

2. On the checkout page, I need to add a new field for 'Personalised Message' so that users can enter a message for the recipient of the gift they've purchased.

Many thanks for any help with this.

Richard

Richard,

1. On the terms & conditions page, 'About Us' appears in bold before terms & conditions which I'd like to remove. However, I can't find how to do this.
    You will find this in Business Settings | Terms & Conditions Tab, the first one is 'About Us'.

2. On the checkout page, I need to add a new field for 'Personalised Message' so that users can enter a message for the recipient of the gift they've purchased.
    For this to happen you will have to enable the 'Other Info Question' That you see on the Layout tab of the product details pane. Enter "Personalised Message" in this space and select a shopping mode of Quantity on Confirmation page for that section. You will have to do this for all the products for which you want theis prompt to appear.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X