Adding Header on Invoice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Header on Invoice

I have checked out how to edit the Invoice template in Actinc V6 and have found that you seem to have to use a program called Crystal Reports V 8.5. What I want to know is if it will be able to assist me in what I want to do. I would like to add another reference on my Invoice, so maybe in the box underneath the Purchase Order Number, I would like to include the "External Reference" from the customer account. Is this possible?

Contact Jan at Mole End to have a customised Invoice template made up, if its a one time change - CR runs about 400 quid a pop.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Yes you can add that data to your invoice using crystal reports 8.5, or as Bill says we can do it for you.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for the reply. What would the charge be for that?

Comment

Hello Nick,

Drop me an email and I will quote for the work (I couldn't email you because you have email switched off on this forum.)

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X