Looking for Pages Where Text Resides and Netscape7 Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Pages Where Text Resides and Netscape7 Query

I would like to change some text in two places, but can't find the pages.

The first:
    I've set up a fictitious customer group with a 5% discount off the regular catalog prices. When logged in the product pages display
    Retail Price: xxxxx
    Your Price: xxxx
    Since my regular prices are significantly lower than retail, I don't want a customer to think they're only getting 5% off the manufacturer's suggested list. I would like to change "Retail Price" to "Our Regular Price".

The Second:
    When logged in if one clicks on the 'Products' link, the following line appears near the top of the next page in bold print (the online catalog page)
    "Welcome to Online Catalogue (customer name)"
    Since the wording is poor and I'm in the states (re: catalogue), I would like to change the line to:
    "Welcome to Our Online Technology Products Catalog (customer name)"

I would sincerely appreciate some direction here.

If anyone wants to see what I'm writing about on my site:
    Login: sales@supplyspecialties.biz
    Pass: Guest
    (apologies for the speed issues to be suffered. they will be rectified soon.)

Also,
    Has anyone else noticed that Netscape7.2 will not remember a non-registered customer at all, or that it won't remember alternate addresses even for a registered customer?
    If you've really got a lot of time on your hands (re: my speed issue), you can log in, go through the order process in Netscape and Explorer separately and see that Explore will show two alternate ship addresses, but Netscape will indicate "there are no addresses in your address book"

cb
    http://supplyspecialties.biz

Charles,

The first:
    I've set up a fictitious customer group with a 5% discount off the regular catalog prices. When logged in the product pages display
    Retail Price: xxxxx
    Your Price: xxxx
    Since my regular prices are significantly lower than retail, I don't want a customer to think they're only getting 5% off the manufacturer's suggested list. I would like to change "Retail Price" to "Our Regular Price".
    To do this in Design | Text click on 'Go to' Phase -1; ID 294, on the right hand side you will see..

Retail %s

Change to read

Our Regular %s

The Second:
    When logged in if one clicks on the 'Products' link, the following line appears near the top of the next page in bold print (the online catalog page)
    "Welcome to Online Catalogue (customer name)"
    Since the wording is poor and I'm in the states (re: catalogue), I would like to change the line to:
    "Welcome to Our Online Technology Products Catalog (customer name)"
    To change this text go to ID 210, this will contain the following code...

<table border=0 width=100%><tr><td align=center bgcolor="%s">%s<b>Welcome to Online Catalogue</b>&nbsp;%s%s</td></tr></table>
    Change this to read...
    <table border=0 width=100%><tr><td align=center bgcolor="%s">%s<b>Welcome to Our Online Technology Products Catalog</b>&nbsp;%s%s</td></tr></table>
    By changing the text, leave all other values as is.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Wow! Thank you. Thank you very much!

c

Comment

Working...
      X