Prices not changeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices not changeing

I have made some changes to the pricing on some choices to a product. Although all the pricing works ok on the site the drop down box still shows the old prices online even though the drop down in Actinic shows the new pricing.

I have not undertaken a complete site upload as this would be a last resort although I think this maybe the only option unless anyone else has any other ideas

Thanks

Kevin

Sometimes, your PC has cached an old copy of the page and insists on showing this. Try F5 (or Ctrl-F5 if you are using that IE thingy) to force a reload from the website, or delete your temporary internet files if you are sure there is nothing there you want to keep.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Already tried this and also checked it on about 3 different pc's but it stills shows the old prices???

Comment

OK - worth a guess.

The only time content would not be overwritten if everything else was working correctly, would be if there was a time discrepancy between the PC settings and the server settings.

It may be worth reopening the page(s), making a change, moving to another page, then coming back and deleting the change just made. This would reset the time stamp on the 'changed' page and hopefully a new upload would now take.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks I'll give it a go later and let you know

Comment

Working...
          X