Lost orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost orders

I need to try and recover a 'lost' order! The payment has gone through to WorldPay for pre-authorisation and I have the cart ID (order) number.

When I go to download orders it has downloaded one order from today but this is not the one that the worldpay record refers to.

Is there likely to be any record of this order hidden away in the site? I tried to open the session records but get access denied errors and there is nothing from the date of this order anyway (it was placed on the 9th and I've only been asked to try & find it today!)

Also, when downloading orders I've started getting an error - :
    The first is a warning message window which says "record deleted"
    The second window says "cannot purge deleted records"

The orders appear to download OK after this.

Also, does anyone else have problems with orders being overwritten when importing a snapshot even if the overwrite orders checkbox is left unchecked? This seems to happen to us regularly and results in much frustration and frantic restores of databases!!!

Any help greatly appreciated

Ruth

Have you looked for it on the PSP pending tab?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Another Lost Order

We have discovered a similar lost order, dating back to November 14th. Our server was a bit up and down all week, and now we discover we have a payment, an order number but no order.

I actually don't do the order processing, and am not familiar with the interface, can anyone give advice I can pass to a third party?
      Sally Dickson
      Creative Catalogues Online - Brands & E-shops

E-shops:
      The Official Paddington Bear Shop
      The Official Bang on the Door Shop
      The Official Flower Fairies Shop
      The Official Miffy shop
      The Official Maisy Shop

Also: www.toysandgifts.co.uk
      www.jeuxetcadeaux.fr
      Ebay
      Amazon:

Comment

Hi Jan,

we've checked everywhere and there is no trace at all. We seem to have 'lost' several days worth, from the 5th to the 12th December and there seems no rhyme nor reason for it, no changes were made and no apparent faults with the hosting. Our customer has had the emails to say the orders are ready to download but there's nothing there!

Does anyone know if there's any sort of log kept which allows a user to see what orders have been placed when? I guess this would help Sally too.

Comment

Ruth,

Have you tried compacting the Databases in Actinic? The error with "cannot purge deleted records" looks like it is coming from the Database. Did you try deleting an order in Actinic at some time and then could not complete it for some reason etc??

I would suggest creating an email support ticket @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm. The team will need to take a look at a snapshot of the site to see why this is happening.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X