problems showing vat on prices in froogle feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems showing vat on prices in froogle feed

I am having problems with froogle rejecting my data feed, I am listing my products in store as including VAT, however froogle rejects the feed stating that the price in the feed is not including VAT but the store pages show a different (VAT included) price.
    I am guessing that this is because in Catalog you have to enter the vat excluded price and then select if you wish to include VAT in the displayed prices.
    How can I rectify this problem? I do not wish to list prices in the store as plus vat, is there another option?
    Thanks for any advice you can offer me.
    John

Unfortunately you have to show the price on your site with VAT for Froogle to accept it (for European feeds), you can set up Actinic to show 2 prices, one with VAT and one without, would that be a reasonable solution for you?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Froogle doodle

Thanks for your reply Jan.
      I think I will have to forget about Froogle then, I dont want to confuse customers by showing vat excluded prices then charging vat at check out nor do I want to show both vat inclusive and excluded prices.
      Kelkoo accepts this feed cant see why Froogle has to be so awkward.
      Rgds
      John

Comment

Originally posted by john beale
        cant see why Froogle has to be so awkward.
        Rgds
        John
        Its called corporate domination. Any corporation thats gets too big for its boots, makes up its own rules as it goes along.

We all then have to jump through hoops to conform..... eg AOL, Microsoft....

Comment

Working...
        X