Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there been a definitive "fix" for the missing CV2 in 705?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has there been a definitive "fix" for the missing CV2 in 705?

I know some folk had this problem where the CV2 was sporadically missing when downloading credit card details in 7.0.5.
    I hadn't noticed it myself but as I use a PSP but I do get the occasional customer who prefers to enter their details into the java page rather than Protx.

Had one yesterday, Visa credit card, with CV2 not downloaded.
    I know she entered it as it's set up as a required field.
    It isn't the first Visa credit car dI've had customer enter details for since upgrading to 7.0.5 but I did get the CV2 last time.

I know this was discussed before as an intermittent problem, was there a sucessful solution found?
    Cheers!
    Tracey

Tracey,

Have you tried changing the script ID number in Network Settings and then refreshing the site? I have anyways asked Development to comment on this issue. Will post back as soon as I hear from them.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

hmmm. I haven't, Bruce, No.
      Mostly because every time I do (or did when I first upgraded to 705) it deleted my Protx security settings when I next started up Actinic!
      Tracey

Comment

Tracey,

Please send me a snapshot of the site offline. I think you have my email address.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Not sure I do still have your email address (recent computer crash!)... must warn you though,,, snapshot is around 40mb
          Tracey

Comment

Then just drop me a mail from the forum and I will send you FTP details.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X