Recover Order from Server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recover Order from Server?

Hi there, I have made a mistake! Imported site via snapshot onto new machine and didn't tick the overwrite orders box. Then I downloaded 9th December orders. Then I reimported site and TICKED the overwrite box so I lost the half dozen from the 9th .... because I have had probs with new computer there was a delay so I was probably downloading from 6th - 9th December. As luck would have it I have a problem with one of the orders I downloaded on the 9th and have overwritten. Is there any way that these can be recovered? Hope to hear from you soon please!

did you take a snapshot before importing one?
    If so, you could always retrieve the data by re-importing the snapshot that does have your December 9th orders on it, processing them and then re-importing the more current one?
    YOu'll need to manually adjust the stock levels for the orders not included in your newest snapshot thouigh, I think.
    Messy but I'm not sure of a other way round it! Doesn't mean there isn't one, mind you!
    Tracey

Comment

Recovering my order

Hi Tracey,
      Thank you - but I am done for as I didn't do a backup of those few orders before I overwrote them - should have known there would be a problem - just my luck! Anyway Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year to you.

Comment

As a very 'very' wild stab, see if you host has got backups of your data from the days in question, you might get lucky and find that some .ord files might have been backed up between each of your days last download and the backup on the servers - maybe and big maybe.

Comment

Working...
        X