Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discounts and coupons

Hi

We are currently producing a site for a customer of ours using developer 7 and i could do with a couple of things confirming so i can report back to the customer.
    1. They want to offer discounts on bulk buying but without have to add multiple products. I know you can set tup the discounts in developer but can you do so in catalog or would they need to purchase business?
    2. They would also like the customer to be able to enter in a voucher code giving them extra discount, again is this possible in catalog or is this only available in business/developer?

Thanks

Think both of those features are Business version. Worth checking out the main Actinic website for the product features matrix as there are also other features in Developer they will not have access to if using Catalog

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Martin

Catalog allows you to set up basic Order level discounts, based on Cart value, including or excluding actual/default tax.

If you wish to set up discounts based on the quantity of items purchased, and/or based on coupons, then this needs at least Actinic Business.
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X