worldpay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worldpay

hi i have recently integrated worldpay into my shop but when you choose to checkout on the site, it slows down, times out or cant find the right page.... HELP!

what could be the cause of this?

You need to post up a URL for us to look at.

Comment

more problems

sorry, but the problem seems to have evolved into new grounds.

Before when i posted the thread, our site was running on a test server, since then our domain name retailjunky.com has gone live.

Now that the CGI-BIN url has changed to the live domain name, a variety of errors keep occurring.

1. scripts aren't running properly on server
      2. the CGI_BIN address does not refer to a web server ot the server/network is down.
      3. Your web server is not configured for secure communications (no SSL license)

I have spoken with NetBenefit(our web host) and they have found no errors from their side.

I really dont know what is causing this.

Please help, thanks, razy

Comment

error 1 should go away id 2 and 3 are resolved

2 please post your network settings.....

3 if you are using world Pay then you don't need anything within actinic to set up SSL

Comment

the network settings are included in the attachment.

I have checked with netBenefit and they say that the settings are correct.

If it may help, before the site was uploading and running ok when we were on a test server of http://web13415.vs.netbenefit.co.uk

since our domain name has gone live, the settings are not working properly.
          Attached Files

Comment

That should all work OK. What about your SSL settings?

Another thing to try is go to 'Help | Troubleshooting' and click 'Purge Session Files' as this will start all browsers (including you) with a totally fresh cart and no settings that may be hungover from your last URL.

Comment

Working...
            X