Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting Customer Emails

Hi

Is there any way to export a record of customer emails (emails sent to customers) to a .csv file or similar? i.e. a format that can be imported into a database?

Many thanks

Gerard

surely if the mail was plain text it could be imported...?

not sure so dont take my word for it though...

Ben
    www.bathroomexpress.co.uk

Comment

surely if the mail was plain text it could be imported...?
      hi whirlex - not sure what you mean here?

Comment

well there are usually 2 types of email, HTML and plain text!

the plain text kind is a text file which should be able to be imported easily as its just 'plain text'... depends what you are imported to..
        www.bathroomexpress.co.uk

Comment

really i'm thinking about exporting the emails from actinic - you know the facility to email customers once they've made a purchase in actinic - my client wants to export those (sent) emails to an external database, preferably all in one go as there are quite a few

Comment

Hi Gerard

This thread might help :
            http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=8801
            Krithika Chandrasekar
            SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

The easiest way to do this would be to export them from the database directly (actinicCatalog.mdb in your site directory), there is a table on the database called OrderMail, this contains the text of the email, who is was sent to etc. If you have MS Access then just open the table and right click to export it to a csv file. If you don't have MS Access, you can link to the table in excel (ODBC DSN is ActinicCatalog7) and pull the table details into a spreadsheet.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
              X