How do I get the Top Level section links to show on every page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I get the Top Level section links to show on every page

I'm working on a layout that has a consistent left nav showing the top level sections.

I've got the top level section links showing up fine on the top level catalogue page - but as soon as you drill down a level they disappear.

How do I get them to appear on every page?

Also what is the NETQUOTEVAR: that controls the "powered by Actinic symbol" - I need to remove this from the BULK and have it appear in the footer of my design.

In general where can I find info on breaking down the BULK area to its components.

Cheers

Dan

can you post a link to the site so that we can see what is happening.. The netquotevar you are after is NETQUOTEVAR:POWEREDBY.

Seasons Greetings,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Dan

Could you tell me which theme you are using, so I can help you more with the Top level section bit ?

NETQUOTEVAR:POWEREDBY is the variable that brings in the symbol.
      For more information on the components of BULK, please go to Advanced | Template Manager | Sections. The different templates listed in this tab compose the BULK component in the primary template.

For eg, Product Body defines the table layout which contains the contents brought in by Product Line. The latter in turn draws in the product price, image, the add to cart buttons and so on in the form of individual netquotevars. For more information on the specific Netquotevars, you can consult the Advanced Users Guide.

Hope this helps.
      Krithika Chandrasekar
      SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X