whats wrong with my url's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats wrong with my url's

froogle says invalid url's this is what i see has been uploaded to froogle by froogle mash..

Product Name: " 3PK TCT CIRCULAR SAW BLADES 235X30MM 24,40&48T"
    Product Url: http://%22http/www.newblades.co.uk/a...BLADES.html%22
    Price:

all url's are invalid..?
    Gary Simpson
    www.tba
    Replacement blades, drills and cutters for your power tools.....

the correct url would be

http://www.newblades.co.uk/acatalog/...AW_BLADES.html

Comment

Check that you have your froogle settings (in froogle.google.com) set to have quotes. %22 is a quote symbol.

Duncan R
      Attached Files

Comment

where did i go wrong

with froogle mash if anyone's used it,

i exported catalogue file as comma delimited, browsed for it with mash,
        ticked
        • exclude 0 value products
        • remove embedded html
        • convert price
        • remove tab line feeds and carrage returns
        • add tax approx only

uploaded and thats what froogle gets,
        Gary Simpson
        www.tba

Comment

I don't use the mash but I'm sure that you will need similar froogle account settings - except the tab delimiter perhaps - (web side) though - see if your settings are per the attachment in my post above.

Comment

cheers

ive made a couple of changes to match your froogle settings, also froogle was default set to tab delimeted so ive exported file as such now,
            wont be able to see if it works till tomorow now though wont let me upload again as far as i can see they have to reject the bad file from tonight before i can do another upload...
            Gary Simpson
            www.tba

Comment

Gary,

You need to set the "Use Quoted Feed" flag in your froogle feed settings and then it will work.

Actually from looking at your comment 'Browsed for it with Mash' it sounds as if you are using a really old version of the feed. The latest version works from the Actinic database not from the Actinic feed file. Make sure that you have the latest version of the program installed (if you have downloaded it in the last couple of months then you should have it).

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Template ?

May I ask which template your using

Thanks
                Steve

Comment

Looks like a modified Smart Theme.

New site looks well Gary - not seen it in a while - a great improvement

Bikster
                  SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

hi

it actually started life as the best seller theme, but has had a few incarnations since....
                    Gary Simpson
                    www.tba

Comment

Has your feed been accepted now Gary?

Regards,
                      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                      Multichannel order processing
                      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

yes thanks jan

it seems to have been, say's success prosesed all 180 accepted.

nothing shows in the search though do they take time to actually go live
                        Gary Simpson
                        www.tba

Comment

If there's no errors then they will appear in time. It takes a while, especially over the weekend - this holiday weekend in particular I would expect.

You might find it useful to join the Google Froogle Group (say that 10 times in a row!):
                          http://groups.google.com/group/Froogle-Merchants

Duncan R

Comment

Gary,

I see your products are listing now.

Duncan R

Comment

hi duncan

yes i just checked im chuffed with the results, will be interested to see how many visitors it brings, here's hopeing...
                              Gary Simpson
                              www.tba

Comment

Working...
                              X