Froogle feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle feed

Has anyone managed to get a successful upload to Froogle using the actinic export? My attempts kepp coming up with invalid formats. Given that this is a "standard feature" I was not expecting basic formatting errors!

eg. Wrong headers, url errors, ...

Help!

Robert
    RobertN

I use the standard Actinic Froogle feed. After exporting, before uploading to Froogle, open the feed file in Notepad -and delete the top two lines. Also make sure you have your Froogle account set up to have 'yes' to quoted fields.

Duncan R

Comment

Thanks Duncan - have just tried and will await the response to the upload <fingers crossed>

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Yes thanks...

I tried what you suggested and froogle accepted 186 of my 190 products. Looking into whats wrong with the others...

After the upload, how long does it take them to get the products (my store) up there?

Robert
        RobertN

Comment

Your first feed may take some time. I think mine took about three days. Subsequent uploads range from a few hours to two days (uploads at weekends take longer).

Comment

if the product has no price (used as an option etc)_ it doesnt like it!
            www.bathroomexpress.co.uk

Comment

Under Product|Details you can select to exclude the product from the feed.

Comment

Just spotted with my latest upload it does not like nested double quotation marks (") .... which basically boils down to not having quotation marks in the product short or full description etc.

Not keen on using single quotes as that may possibly kill some of the perl scripts for the checkout.

Does anyone else use quotation marks in the product name etc and upload to Froogle without issue?

Bikster

Comment

i changed all my descriptions from stuff like 10" to 10 inches

Comment

Alas not the inches symbol but quotation marks eg: Jo "Pinbrook" Morecroft

Bikster

Comment

I do, take a look at

http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle?...roogle&show=dd

You have to put 2, so in this case I put ""Mole End""

Regards,
                      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                      Multichannel order processing
                      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Brilliant - thanks Jan

Bikster

Comment

Working...
                        X