Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actinic to Sage using link???? Please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic to Sage using link???? Please help.

Have been reading up on other posts and have had some help from tech. support but things still don't seem to have transferred correctly. So, I'm still having trouble and would really appreciate your help - I know this is far too long winded but this is where I'm at:

First problem was that although single tax was set in both Actinic business settings and Link - link was getting stuck on some individual customer orders (reason unknown). This meant that I was unable to do a batch transfer and instead was advised to transfer individual orders one at a time.

Fine - managed this o.k. I thought. Most of the customer orders appeared to have gone into Sage, I thought.

When checking in Sage however, not all of the payment details came with them and some orders are showing as negative amounts.

I've checked the forum and found that I should have Actinic to Sage Link / profile / transaction type - set to invoice. Which I've now done - only thing is, I've already transferred the orders to Sage.

My questions are, can I re-export via link so that the payment information from Actinic is transferred or will I now have to manually key in all of this info?

Why have some payment details gone through but not all?

Why doesn't the link treat all orders the same?

Again, sorry - I've tried to fix what I can but am confused and don't want to mess up Sage because once it registers something it's impossible to get rid of it (for me anyway).

Thank you

Originally posted by Spark
    First problem was that although single tax was set in both Actinic business settings and Link - link was getting stuck on some individual customer orders (reason unknown). This meant that I was unable to do a batch transfer and instead was advised to transfer individual orders one at a time.
    I have this trouble when I use the "Add Adjustment" facility as it is automaticaly set to custom tax mode just change that and you may find they now are accepted

It is a pity that actinic automatically sets the order to exported at the start of operations rather than when the transfer is completed. I find if you select say six files as a batch if it hits a problem the log shows the completed files which are done in order number list which may not be the way you have them displayed on your completed list mine are in shipped date order so i can view the whole of the past month
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

I did try to add an adjustment for one customer order but that presented all sorts of other problems (will search the forum for answers on those).

How and where would you change the add adjustment facility tax mode please?

Comment

Its in the page which automatical opens when you hit the "Add Adjustment" button in the "Line Items" page

Note Add Adjustments causes problems if you try and export without a value attached (we were using it say when a customer changed size or colour which of did not have any price increase or decrease)
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Thank you Chris. Next time I make an adjustment I'll select VAT custom which is set at 17.5% and not zero.

Comment

Working...
          X