Product unavailable due to component out of stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product unavailable due to component out of stock

This may be a silly question but I have a product which cannot be ordered becuase the component "Bottle" is out of stock. The following message appears when you try to add it to the cart.

"We are sorry, the combination you selected is unavailable at present due to Bottle being out of stock."

This is despite turning on back-ordering and setting the suspend orders level to -100.

you can try it here:

http://www.nailarmour.com/acatalog/Mood_Changing.html
    and select the first product and use the default bottle type.

Any suggestions?

Michael

It seems to be working at the moment.

Great product - shame you don't accept orders under £10 or else I would have bought one.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Same here - no error messages.

One tip - for your first choice, go into the choice and set the 'Separator' value in Actinic to 'New Line'. This will put the bulb bottle radio button onto a new line.

Comment

Sorry, I had to turn off the stock monitoring so that you could order the product. My client needed the store running for business today.

Based on my description do you have any suggestions or should I try and set up a dummy page for you to look at.

I very much appreciate your time and advice in this matter.

Michael

Comment

There is currently a known problem whereby the stock monitoring of components ignores negative 'suspend if below' levels. This will be fixed soon, but in the meantime you will need to either:

a) untick the 'stock monitoring' field for your associated products

or

b) add '1000' to all stock levels in Actinic - thus providing a cushion but still allowing you to track stock.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I thought I was going mad! I will look forward to the fix when it comes out.

In the meantime I have to say that for my first time using this forum I am extremely impressed with the help and friendly reception.

regards

Michael

Comment

Working...
            X