Brochure Page Layout Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure Page Layout Question

As we are a tourist attraction I want to include a number of pages on our site dedicated to providing tourists with info.

At this stage I will have several different brochure pages (such as "Visit Us", "About Us", "Contact Us" etc.

The layout I am using has three columns... now for the bit that's got me a bit stuck.

I want to place a button in the left or right hand column that will only be visible on the "Visit Us" brochure page (ie. not on the "About Us" or any other Brochure page).

This button will lead people to a separate page where they can find out info about our School Groups program. I only want people to gain access to it via our "Visit Us" page but I don't want it to be in the central column with the other "Visit Us" info.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction here. Thanks!

If I understand you correctly...

You will need to modify Act_BrochurePrimary to suit what you want for the 'Visit Us' Brochure page and then save it as another name say 'My_ActBrochureVisitUs', then for that page change the Layout in Actinic to be this new modified template.

Duncan R

Comment

Thanks Duncan,

Sometimes the answer is just staring you in the face yet you can't see it. You've helped me on the right track!

Comment

Working...
      X