Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inserting Tables

Hi All
    there are so many Tables in act_primary and act_brochureprimary. I want to add extra tables, is the best way through dreamweaver or is there a wy of knowing how all these tables are layed out..I remember once ticking them off with DW...I just need to insert a little table with My Blog link on it...
    cheers

I often have problems with design view in DW, but it might be the easiest.

What I've done before is open the P_index.html for example in DW, add the mods there to see the final layout (in browser - not DW design mode), then copy the same mods into Act_Primary or whatever template and check in Actinic preview.

Duncan R

Comment

One easy trick to give you a clearer view of your tables is to give each of them a temporary coloured border e.g. table1 a blue border, table2 a red border etc etc. I then give the <td> tags a dotted border of the same colour so i can see where each table's cells are located. I hate DW so this works for me
      www.gbradley.co.uk
      Web Development, Actinic Patches, Scripts & more

Comment

If all you are wanting is to add in a link to your blog why do you need another table? Depending on what you are wanting to do this is possibly best achieved using a <div> and not another table - there are already too many in Actinic without adding more

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X