Networking developer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Networking developer

Is it possible to network developer so that several sites can be stored on the server and accessed by two separate computers?
    - Linda

Actinic have a new multiuser product that will do this for you. See

http://www.actinic.co.uk/products/multi_user.htm

for more details.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan,

I've been told that the business mutli-user only supports one site and I have multiple sites I want to manager with multiple users. So what I'm thinking...if I have developer on a network could the other two computers access different sites at the same time?

- Linda

Comment

Business multiuser support multiple sites however you can only have one administrator (ie one person changing the design) to a site at a time, if you have two sites, you can have two administrators logged in, so long as they are changing different sites. There is no restriction on order processors logging into the same site.

I don't know of a way of running Actinic on a network - a lot of the catalog content is cached in the program so it is unlikely to work properly even if you do get it going, sorry.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X