X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discounts & postage

Hi

Hope everyone's had a great Christmas

Just a quickie - I have just set up a 20% off sale to start tomorrow on selected items and just want to check that the 20% will only come off the products in my sale product group and not the postage as well.

That is right isnt it?

cheers
    Located - Sunny Kent
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Sure! as long as you have selected the correct product group.
    I have been trying to get the postage discounted as well as I found it does not happen and I want it to. No joy there though.
    Steve D
    Boomedia Ltd
    www.ukpets247.co.uk

Comment

thanks for replying mr.drink! I havent set a discount up like this before so I thought I would just check - i'm not paranoid - honest!

I suppose if you wanted to do a discount on your shipping as well you would have to reduce the shipping cost manually in business settings for the sale period, then change it back when the offer period is over.

Maybe that is someting for the wishlist - a little checkbox in discounts and surcharges that says include discount for shipping as well

cheers!
      Located - Sunny Kent

Comment

Sally,

Will add this to the wishlist for you.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

thanks!
          Located - Sunny Kent

Comment

Working...
          X