Cart to Checkout "bounce page" colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cart to Checkout "bounce page" colour

Happy New Year! I am testing a new site which has a fairly dark background - when I click on "checkout now" from the shopping cart, before I get to the first checkout page (which is https, although I'm not sure this is relevant) the whole screen goes white, which looks unprofessional (and can be a bit of a surprise in a darkened room with a big screen!) - is there any way to make this "bounce page" the same colour as the background of the rest of the site, or even get rid altogether? Thanks in advance, Mark H.

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

The bounce page will take its background colour from that assigned within the Design | Colours area, i.e. the color assigned will be used for the bounce page.

Afraid the bounce element is a needed part of the movement around within Actinic, so not removable I am afraid.

Obviously - The background colour you assign in the Design | Colours will be applied to any templates where the body element of the primary templates references it usage, so make the change and then check your normal pages over to see whether your templates make use of this colour operation.

Happy new year to you (all) also...

Comment

Working...
    X