Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Act_Productline for rows of products in 3s

Hey all,
    Has anyone got an Act_Productline template that will display the products in rows of 3?

Thanks Folk

If no-one has such a template (there are problems in that Actinic expects each product to be in it's own table row) then look at www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff for my Product In Columns patch.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman,

Many thanks for the reply. Is it normal that this produces script errors and preview problems within Actinic 7?

Folk

Comment

Only if you've implemented it wrongly.

Unfortunately it's nearly impossible to diagnose Preview problems remotely. Try pasting the Preview Page URL into Firefox and use it's Tools / JavaScript Console to see what's happening.

Comment

Norman,
          Have I to adjust Section Layout details to point to Act_ProductLine.html ?

When I do I just get the template text showing, ie as if you were looking at the template code in a browser.

Folk

Comment

Have I to adjust Section Layout details to point to Act_ProductLine.html
            You use my alternative product layout instead of the Actinic one. Whether you save and select it by a unique file name, or replace your existing default Product Template is up to you.

I've no idea what's wrong regarding the display. It's impossible for me to see your Preview Pages. You'll have to upload to some temporary space.

Comment

Working...
            X