Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot load Authorize.net script

Hi,

My buyers are getting a wierd error when they try to use Authorize.net on my site. It occurs on the /cgi-bin/os000000.pl page after they have selected authorize.net as thier payment and clicked next.

Here is the error:

Error opening SimHMAC.pm (Can't locate SimHMAC.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/perl/lib/5.6.0/i686-linux /usr/local/perl/lib/5.6.0 /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0/i686-linux /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl . cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin) at (eval 41) line 56. )

My site has worked fine for about one year, but last week I moved servers and have had a rough time getting back online. Since I first encountered this error, I reset my Authorize.net settings and have refreshed the site twice. Please help if you can!

sorry for the shameless bump, but I really need help!

Comment

I'm the last one here to be qualified to answer questions, but I can tell you that I had the same problem when I was setting up Authorize.net as my PSP. It turned out that the "S" in the SimHMAC file name on the server was lower case (apparently with Sim files it makes a difference). Notice the message "Can't locate SimHMAC.pm" .....
      Once the "s" was capitalized on the server, I didn't get the error any more.

It's worth a shot to check it out.

Regards,
      Charles

Comment

This is a follow up to my own advice. I was confronted with the same problem again just today due to having to delete acatalog, etc. and refresh completely. This time the SimHMAC file did not upload to the CGIBin at all.
        I finally changed the "s" to "S" in the file name in Actinic, copied it and pasted it into the CGIBin via my FTP program. The error stopped and I was able to complete a test charge card order.

c

Comment

Working...
        X