Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Dropping Pages

Hi,

I have spent many an hour looking through, unfortunately I now have a problem that i cant find the answer to.

I have spent some time changing some of the sections in our site so that they show a small amount of info in the main section and then the customer can click to be taken to the main page for the product they want, this helps with the main pages being smaller, and gives me a better chance of being found in the SE naturally.

This seemed to be going well, until i found that google no longer has a cache of the new pages and in some cases never crawled them at all, please take a look at the 2 eg. below, the first google did crawl very quickly and i had good listings naturally but now have no cache, the second was done around 2 weeks before and google never crawled it properly at all

http://www.hobuk.co.uk/acatalog/Gard...d_Vacuums.html

http://www.hobuk.co.uk/acatalog/CAT_Clothing.html

although the main page has been indexed, the product pages have never on the CAT Clothing and the blowers section was all fine with the main page being indexed and cached as well as the product pages, but now each product page seems to have dropped out.

Please any help or knowledge would be helpful and any input on the site for that matter!!

Lee
    www.hobuk.co.uk
    Many Thanks
    Lee
    Landscape Garden Machinery, Power Tools and Safety Equipment

Try searching for "sitemap" in google, this should solve your problems
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hi,

Thanks, I think i may have posted this in the wrong section so i am sorry to all! I have already set up my sitemap with google and this shows no problems I will check again in a couple of days and see if there are any other changes.

Thanks again
      Lee
      www.hobuk.co.uk
      Many Thanks
      Lee
      Landscape Garden Machinery, Power Tools and Safety Equipment

Comment

Working...
      X