X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running Blind

Hi all,
    please be patient!
    I have just purchased line 50 fc and actinic business, and my trouble is this.
    I want to use line 50 for my stock control and to complete my orders, so do I want to use actinic to sage or sage to actinic.
    I have tried to connect them to each other but get an error message saying path not right or something along thise lines, but this is only on one actinic to sage.
    However when I try to process the sage to act no information seems to go through to the other program.
    I have tried all sorts but seem to be confusing ymself more and more, I have read the book until I cant see straight and am now needing some pointers from all you pro's out there.
    I made my old site using frontpage 2003, and decided it was time for a more pro look, but this seems to be a whole lot of money for a big headache at the moment.
    Please help before I go pop!
    I am a newbie so please be gentle!!
    Thanks.
    Mark
    If everything in life were simple there would be no challenge!

Mark,

I want to use line 50 for my stock control and to complete my orders, so do I want to use actinic to sage or sage to actinic.
    You would need to use Actinic to Sage to transfer over the orders to Sage to process, to update the catalog with Stock from Sage you will need to use Sage to Actinic.

What is the exact error message you get with regards to the path?

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce

Thanks for the reply Bruce,

In that case do I need to create the stock in Sage or Actinic or do I need to do it in both.

Sorry to sound so dense but ithas just confused me slightly.

I get the problem when I try to connect the Actinic to Sage link, if I go in and click on the connect whilst editing the profile it says connected, but when I exit this and go back to try and process the files the button is not live and will not let me click it.

Also if I click on process whilst connected to Sage to Actinic it tries to process the information with the progression bar but no information is moved.

Hope you can help, I have a feeling I have got the settings wrong somewhere along the line.

Regards.

Mark

Comment

Mark,

I would suggest raising a support query @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm or if you have cover, call in so that a member of the support team can take you through the setup.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,
          Thanks for that.
          I now have it sending from sage into actinic, but i don't know where the products I have processed have gone, it says sucessful but when I go into the actinic site and catalogue I am building the new products I have moved across are not created.
          Do I need to create them manually first or not.
          I was going wrong by not creating the items properly on the web tab within sage
          I am sure I will get there but very very slowly by the looks.
          Thanks again.
          Mark

Comment

Working...
          X